Saturday, April 19, 2008




My latest sewing project which was also a try to make it last longer project too. We had a quilt we were using as a bedspread & it started to wear out. I had done fabric roller shades, dust ruffle & valances to match this quilt. I didn't want to have to redo them to match a quilt I had gotten on sale a few years ago. So I just redid the valances & did a ruffle on the quilt it's self as it was not long enough to cover the sheets. So I was able to keep the dust ruffle & the fabric shades. I am please with the work. What do you think? The old quilt is laying at the foot of the bed, can't give it up completely. Some day soon I will repair it for use as a cold day cover.

1 comment:

Amy :) said...

Oh, you put photos up! :) Thanks for doing that--now I can see what you did with your bedroom! It looks nice, and matches nicely with the things you'd already sewn.

Love,
Amy :)