Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Danish Festival Weekend
























Last week we had a booth at the festival in our home town. Grandpa took the kids for a ride on his scooter. Well William was not in the basket at the time of the ride. But isn't it cute to see all of them with Grandpa & all in their matching shirts? We had a good time though it was tiring. The kids got a bit restless but over all did well being there all day long. The little trips out & about helped them not be too bored. There was also play equipment near by too so we did let them have time playing on that.

4 comments:

Amy :) said...

Hi Dad & Mom~

Looks like fun! (Well, maybe not the sitting at the booth all day...) I was thinking of you guys last weekend. I don't know why, but it's hard to believe it was already time for the Danish Festival, and that Labor Day weekend is almost here. Just looked at my calendar this morning and realized Labor Day is less than 2 weeks away!!

Amy :)

Amy :) said...

Hey, I am trying something... I want to see if my photo pulls up now. Sorry to clutter your comment section!!

Amy :)

Amy :) said...

It worked!! :)

Ed & Dottie said...

The picture is only there when I click on the little thing in the corner. Mom