Sunday, May 24, 2009

Two More Done :)

Sixteen years ago I made a baby quilt for our first grand baby. Well I have continued making them. These are pictures of number 17. The first ones were total secrets, well the momma to be knew I was making it but not what it was going to be. Now I have a hard time keeping secrets & have already given this one to momma to be for Peter when he arrives late June.




This is number 18 just finished last night. It is for Andrew, due mid August. It has been fun doing these quilts. Little did I know when I started 16 years ago that there would be this many of them to do, but I am glad to do them.





1 comment:

Amy :) said...

Wow, you are getting *fast* on making those quilts, Mom! I know each one of our kids' quilts has been a treasure and will continue to be as they grow up and have their own babies, too. :)

Thanks, Mom!
Amy :)