Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Shirts & More Shirts


Our church has Olympians groups for the kids. I was asked if it would be possible to embroider the name of our church on shirts & then put the right patch for what ever group the kids were in. I of course said yes, who can say no to a church need? I asked my daugther to do the embriodery as she understands my machine better than I do. It took a bit of doing to get them all done, as the machine kept acting up. Then it was discovered the iron on patches did not stay on. So all of them had to be hand sewn on. That became my job, which was ok as I could watch TV at night & do the stitching. My fingers did get a bit sore though. Then we decided the little kids in the nursery should have shirts too so we did more shirts. Nursery ones are yellow with Happy Bee on them. I am the person in the nursery so I have a green shirt. The leaders of Olympians have blue shirts & the kids have red ones. We are sort of a mini rainbow when we all are together.

1 comment:

Amy :) said...

They look really great, Mom! I saw the shirts on Becky's blog this morning, and they really are beautiful!

Amy: )