Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Slocum Get Together




Since my youngest sister wasn't able to be at the Slocum get together we had in July we decided to try for another get together when they were in the area for Labor Day week. We didn't get very many pictures. My youngest sister, Lily is in the center picture. My oldest sister Liz is in the bottom picture with her back turned a normal thing she tends to do when there is a camera around. My sister that is next in line after me, Jude is in the right picture.

1 comment:

Amy :) said...

I saw photos of this get-together on Facebook the other day, and I was so glad to see that you were all able to get together with Mark & Lily and Katie! :) It's so surreal to see the photos of most of the same people in the same location, but with the three of them and *not* with us!

Amy :)