Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Outfit

I hadn't planned on making anything new for Easter Sunday but in cleaning I found a vest panel amoung my sewing stuff & it needed a "lining" so I decided to pick an Easter print then I would have two vest in one. I also noticed I had some purple fabric & thought it would be a nice skirt to go with the vest. So kind of at the last minute I decided to see if I could get both done for Easter. I wasn't up as late as my daughter with my sewing project but it did keep me busy. Now I will have a vest too for Memorial Day or 4th of July, that is what the vest panel was for.





4 comments:

Amy :) said...

Marissa said, "She could have been in our choir on Sunday!" This year, Matt, David, Marissa & I all are in the choir, and the color we had to wear to match was purple. :)

Amy :) said...

Marissa said, "She could have been in our choir on Sunday!" This year, Matt, David, Marissa & I all are in the choir, and the color we had to wear to match was purple. :)

Amy :) said...

Oops... how did I post that twice??

The J's said...

What a nice outfit, Dottie. That color looks really good on you. Cute style, too!