Sunday, December 23, 2007

Latest projects










I wanted to show you all what I have been stitching of late. A friend of our daughter asked to have an R2D2 hat knitted so I was given the project. While knitting that our granddaughters watched & asked if I was going to knit them a hat. I then remembered I had a pattern for a cute kids hat with either a lady bug or a bumble bee. Since we live in the Greenville school district & their mascot is a yellow jacket & their colors are yellow & purple it was decided the hat should be of those colors. Here are pictures of both. I will be making hats for the other grandkids as soon as I know the colors they want. I just realized I forgot the bee's atenna. I will add that yet.

2 comments:

Amy :) said...

Mom,

The hats are cute! I especially like the R2D2 hat. :) Did you make the pattern yourself, or did you have one to use?

Cute!
Amy :)

Ed & Dottie said...

I had a pattern for the R2 hat. Now the striped ones I am going to see if I can come up with a spider & a butterfly for the next two.