Sunday, April 24, 2011

Good Find


I look at the free stuff on Craig's List regularly. I saw an ad for free table & chairs & responded. But found out we were the second ones to respond. So I gave up on getting them but yesterday later in the day I saw the person had emailed us. He wanted to know if we wanted them yet. I wrote & said yes. So as it was getting dark we picked them up. They are a bit dirty but that can be taken care of with soap & water. It has a hole in the table top & we have an umbrella from a cheaper set we had gotten 4 years ago. So hopefully that will fit in this table.

3 comments:

Becky Dempsey said...

They look nice!

Amy :) said...

I like them... nice Craig's List find! :)

Mieal Deneb said...

Nice find. It's fun to have an outside table and chairs set. :)

Rachel